Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser Jim Smith pdf completo

Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser

Children's Books, Jim Smith


Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser par Jim Smith ont été vendues pour chaque exemplaire. Le livre publié par Jim Smith. Il contient 239 pages et classé dans le genre genre. Ce livre a une bonne réponse du lecteur, il a la cote 4.4 des lecteurs 530. Inscrivez-vous maintenant pour accéder à des milliers de livres disponibles pour téléchargement gratuit. L'inscription était gratuite.

Moyenne des commentaires client : 4.4 étoiles sur 5 530 commentaires client
La taille du fichier : 26.04 MB

Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser Jim Smith pdf completo -

My Dad is a Loser is a madcap must-read for boys who love funny books such as Mr Gum and Wimpy Kid.


For all non-loserish dads and their sons. Read this little book to find out why I, Barry Loser, am definitely not at all loserish, even though my dad definitely is. Praise for my other book, I Am Not A Loser, which is about 8 million times longer than this one:


‘Brilliant’ – My mum.


‘Amazing’ – Also my mum


Jim Smith’s hilarious illustrated books with their distinctive style and comedy genius make him (and Barry, of course) the coolest – or ‘keelest’ – new writer of books for kids who love to have fun when they read. Fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid or David Walliams will love Barry Loser’s stories. Jim is also the creator of Waldo Pancake.


Manufacturer : Jelly Pie

Livres Couvertures de Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser

de Jim Smith

4.4 étoiles sur 5 (530 Commentaires client)

Nom de fichier : barry-loser-my-dad-is-a-loser.pdf


Si vous avez un intérêt pour Barry Loser: My Dad is a Loser, vous pouvez également lire un livre similaire tel que cc Little Nemo's Wild Sleigh Ride (English Edition), Girl's Guide to Witchcraft (Jane Madison Series Book 1) (English Edition), Barry Loser: My Mum is a Loser, Bedtime Stories for Kids: Short Bedtime Stories For Children Ages 4-8 (Fun Bedtime Story Collection Book 1) (English Edition), A Diary of a Private School Kid (English Edition), Happy Monsters: Short Stories, Jokes, Games, and More! (Fun Time Reader) (English Edition), Books for Kids: My Snowman, Paul (Mom's Choice Awards Gold Medal Winner), beginner reader books, bedtime stories for kids, friendship books for kids: Snowman Paul Book Series, vol. 1 (English Edition), What The Fox Learnt (Illustrated) (Four Fables from Aesop) (English Edition), Christmas Stories for Kids: Fun Christmas Stories and Jokes for Kids (English Edition), Alice's Adventures in Wonderland [illustrated] (English Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment